Why have a Website?
- Your potential customers expect to source information on the internet - often making a decision to purchase, etc before contacting the provider
- Failing to establish a website can often be considered to be a bad business move because so many Australians regularly use the internet.
- A survey in 2011 of 1,000 Australian business owners found that those with a website were making 41 percent of their turnover via the internet. (Source: Telstra Executive Director of Small Business, 31 July 2011)
- Ask about my '3-Second Rule'
- My aim is to build a website that will inspire and encourage further enquiry
- It will also provide a reference point about your service or business
Having a website is as common now, as a listing in a telephone directory used to be!
Your potential customers expect you to have a website!
...and becasue it is built with Joomla!, one of the world's most popular Content Management Systems (CMS), it is very easy to keep up to date - yourself.
Have a look at: My design process